Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yummy Nog



Mmmmmm...eggnog. This has to be my favorite Holiday food...yes, food. I try not to buy it becuase it only lasts about 2 days, which is sickening when you look at the nutritional label. I do allow myself 2 Starbucks eggnog lattes (which I had already redeemed by Thanksgiving) every year to get my fix and it's a day I celebrate when Starbucks brings out the red cups at the beginning of "the season".

You can imagine my excitement when I came across a recipe for eggnog pudding. Seriously, why didn't I think of this before!? This has been my saving grace for getting my eggnog fix the past month and thought I'd share the recipe so you can make it too. It really does taste like eggnog, I was pleasantly surprised!

1 package instant vanilla pudding (I used Jell-O sugar free, fat free)
2c. Milk
1 tsp. rum extract
1/4c. cool whip

Wisk together the pudding, milk, and rum extract until well blended. Fold in cool whip. Put in the fridge until pudding has set (2 hours?). Enjoy eggnog bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers