Saturday, November 7, 2009

Case Sale time!



Arbor Crest has my favorite wine of all time, Cliff House Red. I couldn't really tell you what's in it but I love it. I'm sure it's a blend of all their left over red wine varietals, but it tastes oh so yummy!

When we got married we served Arbor Crest wine at our wedding. Since I love a deal, I discovered they have a sale twice a year and sell their cases for half off! We're talking $7 bottles of wine here! So we stocked up and were able to serve delicious wine at our wedding for half the price. We've since gone back the last 3 Novembers and purchased wine during their case sale, which is exactly where we headed today. You can't beat the price, or the yumminess of it all! Too bad a case doesn't last us too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers