Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My favorite things

I've finally uploaded some pics and thought I'd share my most favorite thing I've acquired in the past 2 weeks...my scooter. This thing seriously kicks ass and is way better than crutches. Although, I do feel a bit geriatric when I'm using it. Make fun all you want.



Now the scooter is really only second fav to my new Snuggie that Josh's mom got for me. She's so thoughtful. It's my favorite color, pink, and has the BCA symbol on the sleeve since October is BCA month. Now I understand why Snuggies are such a hit...serious warmth and comfort here. They are donating $50,000 from sales of this Snuggie to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.


In other news, I had my 2 week post-op visit last week and my foot is doing well. I had the staples removed and got a walking cast. Don't let it fool you...I won't be walking for another 4-6 weeks. I'm trying to keep myself busy with reading, crafts, baking, watchin tv/movies. I am currently accepting visitors if you feel like stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers